CCI Toronto & Area Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Condominium Institute, Toronto and Area Chapter will be held virtually on the 26th day of October 2021 at the hour of 7:00 p.m. An electronic notice announcing the meeting was deployed on October 5, 2021. Please see the meeting materials below.
2021 Meeting Documents:
- Minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Audited Financial Statements for the 2020-21 Year
- Nomination Slate
- Online Proxy Form (proxies closed at 12:00 p.m. on Monday October 25, 2021)
CCI-T members are invited to participate in the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM). Given current community restrictions this will be an exclusively virtual event. To register for the AGM please use the button below.
If you cannot attend the meeting please submit an online proxy. If you require a PDF proxy form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each Individual or Professional Member is entitled to one (1) vote.
- Condominium Corporations and Business Partner members are entitled to a one (1) vote, regardless of how many CCI-T members belong to the Condominium Corporation or business.
- If you have not submitted a proxy, the main contact name (the property manager for the Condominium Corporation member, and the main location for the Business Partner member) will receive the electronic ballot to vote during the meeting on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. Only one proxy per Condominium Corporation and Business Partner member is allowed.
If you cannot attend the meeting we encourage you to contribute by submitting a proxy by Monday, October 25, 2021 at noon. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!