For the CCI Chapter nearest to you, click here.
CCI represents over 170,000 condominium units in Toronto. Formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace, CCI members include condominium owners, corporations, business partners, property managers and other professionals.
Condominiums remain the fastest-growing home unit in Toronto's exploding market and offer residents a unique and worry-free lifestyle. As a condominium board member or owner, however, you need to protect your investment and ensure that your condominium remains a desirable environment to reside in.
The aging of many condominium properties ... changes in government legislation ... the amended Condominium Act ... plus the ever-increasing pace of change in technology and communications ... All these factors spell out the growing need for directors and responsible owners to keep up-to-date. You need a clear understanding of the changes affecting your condominium.
Let CCI work for you!
Membership Has Its Benefits, Receive:
- the latest information on the amended Condominium Act to make you an effective Director
- access to the industry's acclaimed experts
- discounts on CCI Condominium Courses and Seminars
- quarterly issues of the award winning Condovoice magazine
- Discounts to attend CCI-T Educational Courses and Seminars – featuring current topics, by expert speakers from a variety of professional fields
- CondoSTRENGTH Program - FREE program for CCI Condo Corporation Members that is For Directors, By Directors
- Networking Opportunities
- Complimentary Subscription to CCI-Toronto and Area's magazine, the Condovoice
- Discounts to attend the Annual Condo Conference hosted by CCI Toronto and ACMO
- Legislative Committee represents the interests of Condominiums to Government
- Resource Centre - publications on various topics available.
- CCI Toronto Professional Services & Business Partner Directory
Condominium Professionals & Business Partners
CCI also provides growth opportunities for the professionals and business partners who service the condominium market. The most cost-effective way to increase business and tap into the growing condominium market is through CCI membership. Your membership includes a complimentary listing in the CCI Toronto Professional Services & Business Partner Directory.
Why Join CCI?
- expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- maximize your economic potential and create your own competitive advantage.
- Receive the opportunity to receive referrals from condominium corporations in need of expertise.
- stay on top of developments affecting condominiums
- receive free subscriptions to "Condovoice" magazine.
- receive a complimentary listing in the Annual Directory.
- use the CCI-Toronto logo on your promotional materials.
- become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles for CCI's magazine ... and acting as an instructor at seminars and courses.
- support CCI's advocacy on legislation ... representing the condo industry to government.